Sorry for bombarding you all with a lot of posts today, but I was really occupied since past few weeks, so these are just the delayed ones 😉
Every week Cee asks three questions, with which we get to answer and share a little of our world with our readers and friends. This will be my second post regarding the same as I’m enjoying it, so here are my answers:
1. Are you a traveler or a homebody?
I’m a traveler, but because of my hectic work schedule, I sometimes prefer to stay at home on weekends/holidays to relax. But I prefer to have at least 2 or 3 or even more trips each year, so yeah I would consider myself a traveler with little bit of homebody in me ;). Also, in next 20days or so, we’re going for a wedding via road which has almost 10hours of journey, so yes another road trip coming soon.
2. What kind of TV commercial would you like to make? Describe it.
I would like to make any commercial which can make me laugh and relate with my everyday life. I really don’t like the ones which exaggerate the usage of the item to be advertised – for instance: the advertisements for razors, shampoos or even the thermal wears. They project the things I don’t think really happen with the help of their products., particularly the extent they portray. I relate to advertisements like the ones Amazon.in makes, they add the emotional quotient with bit of laughter.
3. Describe yourself in a word that starts with the first letter of your name.
Straightforward and sensible
4. List some fun things for a rainy day.
1. A walk in rain(light one) with anybody close/friends.
2. Enjoying tea and pakoras.
3. Simply watching the rainfall(if it’s heavy) through the window.
4. Watching my favorite TV sitcom which I usually do on my laptop.
5. Bonus question: What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up?
My cousin’s weeding is coming up(less than 20days left). Due to some changes here in India regarding demonetization, I was unable to buy the dresses/fabrics which I wanted so I could wear something different but all the main markets were closed. I was left with options either to buy either anything damn expensive or anything common. But thankfully, I got my dresses this weekend, yes it was already designed(not customizable), but it was something unique and just a single piece was left which I took, so I’m thankful for that. Long story.. :D. I’ll share the image of the Lehanga after the wedding.
I’m looking forward for some more things which needs to be sorted out this week, then I can enjoy the wedding seamlessly.
Feel free to ask/comment anything regarding the questions.
Ciao for now. 🙂