I have been nominated for the Liebster Award when I was least expecting it as I was busy AF on work from the past few months!! It surely is a reminder why I did start blogging in the first place and why shouldn’t I neglect it. I have been super occupied with work lately and with more work, in the pipeline, I see no relief for next six months or so. From now on, I’ll try to keep my blog active as far as I can positively.
So, let me not bore you all with my work pressure and deadlines as an IT professional. This is my first award since I started to blog in Mar’16 and I’ so grateful to Chloe and super happy that I’m out of words…like literally 😀
This is an award given to bloggers to portray love and appreciation for their work. So there are basic rules when you receive this award and you should follow the routine as well. The rules –
1) Answer the questions the blogger has asked.
2) Create a new list of questions for the bloggers you’ve tagged.
3) Thank the person that tagged you!
4) Nominate at least 5 blogs to receive the award.
5) Tell them you nominated them.
I’ll start with the questions Chloe put up for me –
- What would you do if you had all the money in the world – I would get myself a decent DSLR and then travel the world. Also, it makes me sad while looking at the issues still prevalent in this beautiful world so I will try to contribute towards the society simultaneously.
- Favourite language and why – Hindi – my native language which I learned it while growing up. Despite being a tough language & considering my low scores in school on the subject, I still feel proud using my mother language. I feel we should always stay connected to roots which ultimately help us to stay grounded.
- What is your favorite thing about yourself – I am a right combination of introvert and extrovert which allows me to talk to people slightly easily and also maintain distance when I get negative vibes.
- Do you like winter or summer better – Hands-down Winters. I already live in a super hot and humid place ~ India and generally avoid even stepping out of the home from June-September with an exception for office. In these months, I usually shun my urge to explore Delhi for photography and that’s why these are my least motivated months 😀
- If you could eat one thing for the rest of your life what would it be – Gosh, this is tough considering my moody nature. Can I choose an item which may give me variety – Eggs 😀
- Lush or Bath & Body Works? Hmm…I think I am little embarrassed here as I have never used Lush ~ remember I live in India and usually products come here late 😦 Thankfully, I have used Bath & Body Works which I found awesome.
- Favourite city of all time – Apart from the city I live in and love to the core – Delhi I would consider The City of Lights – Paris – my first international solo travel as my most favorite city.
- If you could have one day to do anything with your best friend, what would you do – I would probably go for a drive around the city roam around our favorite spots. have an amazing meal and do anything crazy which comes to our mind..does the last one count??
- Watching a movie at a cinema, or on Netflix – Again embarrassed, I don’t use Netflix, I have used Hotstar which is a mini version of the former and features Indian and American Telly series. I prefer cinema to latest movies but these watching a movie was starting to cost a lot so I have become choosy in the movies I watch at movie theater rest at home.
- If you could only take 3 items from your burning house (and all your family/pets/etc are safe) what would you take – My book collection, my phone/laptop for my photographs collection and lastly my best clothes, shoes and my handbag for emergency cash.
- Favourite book/book series you’ve read and why – Last year in December I read The Goldfinch by Donna Tart and I loved it still with its memory still fresh in my mind and if given a chance I might re-read it as well. How the story revolved around Theo, a teenager whose life turned upside down due to a terrorist attack and how he holds on to one last memory with his mother left me speechless and in shock.
My questions for you –
- Do you like to read? If yes, what sort of books and any favorite?
- All-time favorite food?
- What do like to do when you’re upset or in bad mood?
- Do you consider “selfies” as part of self-portraits?
- Which one would be your favorite travel spots- beach, mountains or cities?
- Have you tried Indian food, if yes then what are your thoughts about it?
- What is your passion which you would like to pursue as your career?
- Favourite outfit for any mood?
- What do you like more- Starbucks or Costa Coffee?
- What do you prefer – Gym or outdoor running?
- If you had to give up on thing about you what would like to pass?
So, now the people I would like to nominate –
- nancy merrill photography
– The Wanderer