The Wandering Core is now open for guest posts from travelers, bloggers & travel writers. I, Shivani, ensure that all the published content is of high-standard and original. So without further ado, I present my guidelines and requirements:
1. Niche – Anything from travel guides, itineraries, foodie guides, unheard places, restaurant reviews, basically anything travel related. Please don’t pitch me articles catering 80% lifestyle with 20% travel content, those will be rejected.
2. Fresh unique content not published anywhere else. I will verify the content for plagiarism. I like the post to be SEO friendly, with keywords in place and minimal changes required. Please don’t send me any post in a hurry, I present high-quality content to my readers which can be found on Google too. The post will be shared on all of my social media channels.
3. Minimum 1000 words, the more the better, you know Google rules.
4. As photography is an important part of TWC, I would expect at least 2-3 high-quality pictures – 900 px wide for horizontal pictures or 800 px for vertical images. If you have low-quality pictures, please let me know, I will use stock photos.
5. You will receive a do-follow link to either to your blog homepage link or one related post link. I do not encourage paid or sponsored guest posts, and I never accept any payment for a do-follow link.
6. I do not accept posts from companies and work only with bloggers & travel writers. That said, I would expect a small around 100-word bio about the author.
- Your post may be edited further for SEO if found necessary.
- I may use affiliate links on the guides or itineraries.
- I will create one or more pin images for Pinterest (using your picture, will use stock ones if not available). Please confirm if you don’t like me to use your pictures.
***Note: Guest Posts are only considered if the writer has proven research on our niche and style. I do not offer do-follow links for payment and only work with bloggers and travel writers at this time. ***
Send me your Ideas and Write for TWC!
If the above didn’t scare you and you think you have the nice idea for The Wandering Core, please shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. I will get back to you within 5 business days.
Thanks so much for your interest in contributing to TWC and I look forward to your ideas!